Wednesday 25 September 2013

University Haul

Ever since I started at high school a few weeks before we started back for the new school year, I would search every shop to find the new 'school bag'! When wearing a uniform the same as everyone else, the only thing to set you apart from others was your choice of bag, and I thought these purchases through very carefully! 

Nine years on and I'm still the same! So this week I searched and searched round every shop online and in store to find the perfect uni bag, that would fit my sketchbooks in but not be too big, it wouldn't be too thin it had to be thick and durable and of course it had to last me up til next year! So with these specifics to keep to it was a hard find, but I settled on this one!

Warehouse Belted Faux Ostrich Shopper £40.00

Now to some students that may be a little pricey, but lets not forget I do work for Warehouse so I got my cheeky discount off! Making the bag a little over £20.00... BARGAIN! Great sized bag, fits in all my sketchbooks, has phone holder and zip up pocket inside and isn't ridiculously big! Also the colour is so rich, I love the berry colour and the gold finishes, very autumnal and perfect for the A/W 13 season!

Oh, and of course you can't buy a new uni bag without buying some multipurpose uni/work shoes! Well, I (didn't) did need them! What girl can resist shoes!

River Island Loafers in Tan £28.00

But with my cheeky student discount on ASOS, I managed to get these beauties for just over £22! 
(River Island is now stocked on ASOS, so pick up some discount all you student lovers!)

Loving my new purchases for the week! As always let me know what you think!

- Louise Elizabeth Harrop

No comments:

Post a Comment