Thursday 26 September 2013

L'oréal Collection Privée Review

Wearing lipstick is really one of the easiest thing a girl can put on to interject a pop of colour into her face. I love trying out new lipsticks, but I have a tendency to purchase cheaper brands as honestly, I'd rather spend the money on clothes! (Typical me) Anyway, my favourite lipstick had run out so I decided to invest in a slightly pricier lipstick. My mum loves lipstick so I bought this one in a 3 for 2 offer they were doing at Superdrug.

I bought, L'ORÉAL Collection Privée Lipstick in Colour Riche, Juliannes Nude. (RRP-£8.19)





















This colour is gorgeous, really its such a good balance between a blushed pink and nude its a great colour to wear everyday which is what I was after. The colour lasts a long time on your lips until you have your lunch! But its not a hard colour to apply, so reapplying isn't an issue if your in a hurry. The lipstick doesn't smell or taste horrific either, it does have a lipstick smell (if you catch my drift) but its not too much like some cheaper brands. Also, I must mention I suffer from really chapped lips and this lipstick is great as it doesn't sit in the cracks and make your lips look ridiculous. I would definitely recommend this lipstick, and I know the other colours are rich and beautiful as well. 


As always, leave your comments below and if you've already tried this lipstick or similar let me know what you thought! 

- Louise Elizabeth Harrop

No comments:

Post a Comment