Monday 23 September 2013

English Heritage


Never heard of Polyvore.com til this week at uni and I must say its one of the best inventions ever for a fashion student. I've been on it all day! Mixing and matching different outfits together, and of course a little shopping at the same time! (Never miss an opportunity us girls)
So this was one of my final sets, I call this English Hertiage, a walk through the countryside. I will be using this little inspiration for a photoshoot I have to do for one of my modules soon at uni, of course I'll upload the images as soon as they're fully edited! Very exciting things to come, so If your a little bored sign up to www.polyvore.com and get your stylist head on, its great for finding future cheeky purchases

- Louise Elizabeth Harrop


English Heritage


Equipment blouse
modaoperandi.com


Coat
$390 - glam-net.com


Dolce & Gabbana highwaist pants
matchesfashion.com


Office penny loafer
$80 - office.co.uk


Mulberry purple purse
mulberry.com


BKE necklace
buckle.com


H M brown belt
$21 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment