Monday 25 June 2012

Delantal Precioso, Precious Detail.







The reaction you get from someone when you give them a gift is so precious, you can receive and even better emotion when its hand made. I decided to make a gift for my Spanish teacher who to me has been the most caring and understanding teacher I have even had the pleasure of teaching me. I had made an apron once before for my mum, and she wears it every night when she makes dinner. It took me only a few hours to create and it was so worth it. So I thought I'd make my teacher one, knowing she was a mum of three I was sure it would come in useful! I designed it simplistically with a strawberry covered fabric, white lace to hem the top and bottom of the apron and then I decorated the bottom with embroidery saying 'Muchas Gracias Mrs Champagnon' it took me several attempts to get it readable! But I loved it so much, I just wanted to share with you all that making a present whether its something daft or something detailed can be worth just as much as something you paid hundreds for! We do live in a recession you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment