Sunday 1 July 2012

Prom Night

Just thought I'd share a picture from my Prom night! It really was such a great night to be with all my friends and enjoy our last college celebration! My outfit worked a treat.. well to be frankly honest I had a typical 1-hour-before-I-need-to-leave drama! I love the shear fabric I really do but trying this dress on in a dark badly lit fitting room was a bad idea. So I had to borrow my 92 year old next door neighbours slip to go underneath so you couldn't see straight through! Bless her! She was so happy to help a stressed out girl get ready for her prom. So remember... neighbours are helpful and not always nosy! Also when trying on walk about the fitting room and find some good lighting, so you don't have the same traumatic experience as me! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment