Thursday 21 June 2012

One word... Inspiring


For years and years I have had acne, I have tried hundreds of products and grown tired of seeing the flawless faces of fashion and media everywhere putting girls like me down. Today I found this woman on youtube, and she has inspired me so much I decided to blog about her. Cassandra Bankson is a sufferer of Cystic Acne, I do not suffer from this type of acne however I can relate so well to her. The bravery and self confidence she has, has made me feel so much more positive about myself. She explains in this video how nervous she is to show her natural face to the world but to me I find this so uplifting. I know myself how self concious I feel when I wear no make up, and because of this I barely go natural. In this video and many of her others she explains how she has begun to accept her skin problem. Now today I was merely looking for different tutorials on how to apply foundation to acne prone skin, and this tutorial is by far the best! Whether you use the products she does or not, she supplies helpful tips on applying and setting your make up to get rid off the acne skin. I would just like to say a big thankyou to her! And for her to hopefully realise that by putting herself and her problems in the spotlight she has helped so many other people around the globe. 
Inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment