Tuesday 15 October 2013

English Heritage Photoshoot

So this weekend I did my very first location photo shoot! I've done photo shoots in studios before, but this was the first that I shot out on location. There is so many factors you have to consider when shooting on location, including the weather! Typical british weather it was raining, dull, windy and cold. So I had a bit of a delayed start however me and my model took a big brolly and braved the weather! My model was amazing, I sourced her myself and she worked so professionally, never complained about the weather or whatever awkward pose I made her stand in! The day was very successful we spent a few breaks stood under a brolly but during the times we could shoot it went perfectly! Below are some of the photos taken straight from the camera, so they're unedited but even before I've edited them they look great! The theme was 'English Heritage', a reflection on my style!

- Louise Elizabeth Harrop



No comments:

Post a Comment