Friday 8 February 2013

Living the austrialia dream..

A few week ago my best friend moved to Australia, only for six months lets not forget (because she will be coming back, a girls holiday is definitely on the cards for her arrival home!). She's the sort of girl that lives her dreams and follows her spontaneous heart all the way to the other side of the world! I mean she's living it up over there, sunning herself in the aussie heat, going for romantic dates to watch the sunset and genuinely loving life. Well me and her other friends gave her the best send off when she left. Cocktails in our favourite bars and busting shapes in our favourite club. I know she will enjoy it and I know she will be missing us and we are missing her too. But I wish her luck and encourage her to follow her dreams and get that gorgeous tan and lightened hair she's always dreamed off! Better get on the sunbeds before she comes back!

Much love for my best friend, miss emily audsley x

No comments:

Post a Comment