Tuesday 26 February 2013

Drab Denim.. Think Again!

I for one love denim. Its the comfiest piece of clothing that I own, especially jeans! I own so many denim shirts, denim dresses, denim skirts, denim jeans! The list is endless. I also am a true supporter of the double denim trend, so long as people think about what they are doing! Please don't go around matching the same coloured denim head to toe.. mix it up! That's all I ask. Every single person on this earth will own a pair of jeans, whether they style them up for fashion or wear them for comfort they are the most important piece of clothing a person could have in their wardrobe! One of this summers key trends is denim not just jeans but shirts, skirts, dungarees, dresses, coats and jackets! So look out for the new denim trends hitting the high street, and (to save those pennies) get out your old jeans and cut them up or decorate them! You really can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment