Tuesday 6 November 2012

Strolling down the Marbella front!


 Quick jet set break to Marbella for a few days! I must say my preconceptions of the Marbella luxury were quite wrong I expected orange women with plastic looks walking down the beach with glitter high heeled platforms on! But to be honest it really is a lovely coastal resort in Spain with a mixture of all cultures enjoying the glimmering weather! The weather in Spain wasn't the best I could of wished for, as the day I took the photos was the only afternoon of sun we got, which left us doing a lot of shopping to hide from the rain! Marbella has some luxury shopping centres just minutes from the resort and  the fashion showcased inside is a mixture of catwalk trends with European twist! Walking into stores like Pull & Bear, Blanco and Cortefiel I see the 'of the moment' trend camouflage but seen in summery dresses and shorts! Ideal for the weather in Spain! Browsing in those shopping centres is essential with a trip to Spain but only on the days your not soaking up the sun, it is a holiday afterall! 



No comments:

Post a Comment